PDA

View Full Version : How to do this Effects

rafimmedia
02-13-2007, 11:50 AM
I want to create like these type of background (Dubai)effef. how to do that?. is it done by PS?
(may be:shrug: ) when we clicked the book. It load a another swf . And This is a top notch work . How they did that? its realy done by PS , or any other 3d Tools.
Pls look at the frames its also look like a metalic.and Textured

can anyone explain or give some ideas of that design?

my ratings are ******

any other sites like these pls post here...

Xdreamer79
02-13-2007, 12:30 PM
You should at least post a link so we can see the desired effect ;)

rafimmedia
02-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Extreamly Sorry..

http://www.spiritofuae.com/zayed/z1.html

Xdreamer79
02-13-2007, 02:22 PM
I guess the site was made by http://www.fubon.co.uk As far as I know they work with photoshop to do their backgrounds. A lot of photomanips and brushing. For that you don't need any 3D app :)

rafimmedia
02-14-2007, 06:29 AM
Thx for rply, how to do that in Photoshop . is ti matte painted wotk?, if you know any matte painting Tutorials pls Post me thanks for help.

Ian Jones
02-14-2007, 06:39 AM
This is a very generic question, like "how do I paint a painting?". There are many techniques involved in producing the design and functionality of the link you have shown us. It is very difficult to give a specific answer to such a generic question other than to say many techniques were used. Ask about more specific details of the design and then we may be able to answer more specifically.

BlueFlare
02-14-2007, 08:07 PM
is ti matte painted wotk?, if you know any matte painting Tutorials pls Post me thanks for help.

You don't become a good painter, because that's the issue here, by looking at a few matte painting tutorials. Would be great if it would be that easy. :D

CGTalk Moderation
02-14-2007, 08:07 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.