PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War II: Creinholtz

creinholtz
02-13-2007, 01:44 AM
I'm all set. Let's get started.

creinholtz
02-14-2007, 12:03 AM
The Aresan, is the result of genetic experimentation from past years. In an attempt to extend the human lifespan, Genes were spliced with various Aves specimens because of their documented long lifespans. The result was more of a physical modification which augmented the body, creating a speedy and hyper inteligent creature dubbed the "Aresan". Having heavy funding from the government, the project was quickly labeled as a "failure" and the government wiped the project clean and disavowed any involvement. They, however, took the intel and created their own super assassin. The Aresan's sprinting abilities rendered most long distance weapons inoperable, and their quick learning and natural aethletic abilities made them deadly in close quarters combat. The last few remaining Aresan's rebeled against the government, demanding their freedom. The result was the order of any government official to exterminate any Aresan on site and bury the project FOREVER. All were inevitably slaughtered as they liked to stay in "herd-like" groups, proving that their primary folly was staying in numbers. Years passed and everything was forgotten, by all but one... the last remaining aresan who ,as a youngling ,watched everything he cared for disapear. Now battle weathered and cold in nature, he has become the lone survivor of a forgotten race and the ultimate warrior.

creinholtz
02-14-2007, 12:09 AM
Here are my first sketches. I need to design clothing for him still. I was also thinking about pulling the feathers more around the head, almost like a head dress.

creinholtz
02-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Just started working on the head. Pretty basic so far...

Quickel
02-15-2007, 11:57 PM
nice start here - i like the originality of this character's head. the circles around the eyes look better as they get closer into the eye; perhaps a little too hard edged around the outer limits. the beak needs more detail and will look better once you get the inside done. i would flare the mostrils more in the model than what your concept illustrates.

i'll keep watching your post.

creinholtz
02-16-2007, 04:56 AM
Thanks Quickel! Here's a revamped concept of the head and just stuff i was playin around with. Also an update on the head model.

CGTalk Moderation
02-16-2007, 04:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.