PDA

View Full Version : mcgees's alice

reaperman
02-26-2003, 12:54 PM
i know this is an old game. but i'v only just gotten around to playing it. and i would jus like to tell everyone what a beautiful game it is . the charaters are some of the best designs i've seen. and the texturing on the enviorment are just unbeatable. that's it i'm done..

DustyKrakk
02-26-2003, 05:59 PM
I agree completely.

Some games, regardless of age, are just timeless and this is one of them.

Good thing Mcgee is working on "American Mcgee's Oz" as we speak. I imagine we can expect it to be just as good.

-Dusty

reaperman
02-28-2003, 04:48 AM
amen to that. did anybody on this board work on the game.??cus i would love to see some wires and texture sheets. i didn't know they were making a sequel. i hope we'll see some work from it soon

Tylak
02-28-2003, 06:03 AM
Old game? huh? I guess I'm always living in the past.....

:buttrock:

I agree completely as well. I thought Alice was an example of how a game's artwork should be balanced. Also, did you notice that the last few levels were some of the nicest looking ones? I think this is extremely important. Like in metroid3 when you get near the final boss, everything takes on a very classic and high quality look. This is the reward for getting through the game, not just the final boss.

/me thinks about reinstalling alice tonight.....

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.