PDA

View Full Version : Sketches and current works by KAI

bravee1997
02-11-2007, 07:58 AM
Hi, I am pretty new in painting with computer program, tho I did alot of paintings back then with watercolor, oil pastel, and oil paint. As I stumbled upon this forum, I was inspired by the high quality techniques and the expression styles by many different artists; also the tutorials were of great helps. They really motivated me to pick up the "brush" again and squeeze out some artistic juice!

Alrighty, let's test out whether the attached files actually show up on my first post.

bravee1997
02-11-2007, 08:08 AM
I have a grand picture in mind to be worked on later on. But as I said earlier I was really new with PS techniques, so I need to fine tune my skills before any serious attempt. The following is my very first exercise of creating wrinkles and coarse texture on the face.

bravee1997
02-11-2007, 08:24 AM
.. or the attachment is kind of small, it's merely bigger than an ordinary thumbnail.

For this current painting, I will push myself to stick with the tutorials related to the drawing tips/techniques for 1) feathers, 2) gold/metallic texture, 3) crystal ball effect, and 4) realistic hair.

Any feedbacks will be greatly appreciated.

CGTalk Moderation
02-11-2007, 08:24 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.