PDA

View Full Version : My New Models....Expect Suggestions..

ModelerKerala
02-08-2007, 02:41 PM
hai i am sajeesh

these are my head models.... i need your suggestions..........

thank you .

newellteapot
02-08-2007, 04:10 PM
Hi! very nice1! especially the fat man, he looks a bit like my uncle :) jokes apart, they look very nice and teh topology is clean, congrats

ModelerKerala
02-16-2007, 02:45 PM
thanks Monica Taddei..

why dont i get more..... please these are my new works.... i need your suggestions it make me interested to do my work ...... please do not hesitate to reply....please,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

timsvw
02-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Your lips in the last two characters seem odd. The first one could use a little work as well but is much better. You need to make the top lip feel more like it is overlapping the bottom in the corners of the mouth. Also the bottom of your nose feels too uniform. Very the sharpness of the crease a little and I think this would help. The ear on the fat man feels like it is twisting off the head as well. I would look into how you connected it.

-Tim

palante
02-17-2007, 02:50 PM
Owww... Man..amazing work very good modeling , very good polyflow, awesome edge loops...

Man

Congratulations.. i liked much the 3 examples.. if u have a question with what of 3 you gonna use please use the 3 =D

ModelerKerala
02-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Thanks to timsvx & palante.

timsvx ,as you said , lips and under the nose area have some problems .....

thanks.........

CGTalk Moderation
02-20-2007, 12:47 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.