PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War II: selenaart

selenaart
02-07-2007, 09:14 PM
this is just a start.It's sounds like a great challenge to enter, hope I will have time to do this. :bounce:

selenaart
02-08-2007, 07:58 AM
This is just the first scech, right now I'm trying to polish it out in photoshop.

ChrRambow
02-09-2007, 03:13 PM
I like her a lot. :thumbsup:
Looking forward how you develop your concept further.

selenaart
02-10-2007, 06:48 PM
Thank you ChrRambow. Glad you like it :)
I also resently had another idea. I was a male character. But since i can't change the title it lookes like I have to stick to what I have now :(
Anyway here is the character painted in photoshop. I change some things on her, wich I personaly think looks better now.

ChrRambow
02-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I think it is turning out really good.
Why not change the concept to a male?
The title is just a title :)

But i like her. Just the lower area around the legs
need some more work. The foot a littlebit strange.

I am waiting for an update on your progress.:thumbsup:

jbrophy
02-13-2007, 07:18 PM
Looks like a good start, the feet seem a little out of place to me though.

eMysfit
02-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Looks real cool. I think the feet thing might just be that it looks like it'd be hard to really balance on them like it doesn't look like there is a heel and enough in the front to really be putting a full body's worth of weight on them....just a thought anyway.

She kinda strikes me as a rogue from wow with leapord skin pants but stuck in a different dimension or something haha, so I think that kinda fits the brief really well.

I don't think it'd be too bad to have a male, lets see it!

medunecer
02-18-2007, 06:32 PM
Sexy and dangerous! I like this girl! Good luck!

CGTalk Moderation
02-18-2007, 06:32 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.