PDA

View Full Version : how to set an animated bitmap in a material dynamic node to start after collision?

PsychoSilence
02-07-2007, 06:13 PM
Hello PFlow community,
I have an animated bitmap in the opacity of a material dynamic node in PFlow. Itīs actually something that splats on the wall. now i was wondering if thereīs an easy workaround to start the material ainimation ONLY after a collision in connection with a shape mark on the wall occurred. i know that i could change the start frame of the material in the Time menu but i want that to happen dynamic controlled by collision :(
"Sync Frames to Particle Age" doesnīt lead to the desired result as well...tried resetting the particle age in the dynamic material node and then syncing the material with it...

any quick ideas? i got kinda blind concerning this issue... :(

i attached a screenshot

thanks in advance

anselm

PsychoSilence
02-07-2007, 06:26 PM
okay guys deny from posting :D SOLITUDE pointed out that i should add a "No-Mat" the the first event so PFlow has to switch in event 2...it was SOOOO easy :( *feels ashamed now and letīs SOLIT-DUDE do his job*

cheers and thanks

anselmo

CGTalk Moderation
02-07-2007, 06:26 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.