PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War II: Princeonstar/Singkham

princeonstar
02-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Hi all. We are just students but think this would be a great learning exprience. Hopefully you guys can help us out throughout the process. Game modeling is still new to us. We are working on concept but will post it shortly. Thanks.

princeonstar
02-09-2007, 05:30 AM
still working on a sold concept for the ancients. here is what i have so far. please feel free to comment. thanks

http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/039/5/4/DWar_Concept02_by_princeonstar.jpg

brokenpencil
02-09-2007, 08:56 PM
Hi Princeonstar, I think you should flesh out the body a bit to get a better feel of the character as a whole, right now the extreme angularness of your concept gives the feel of an evil character... not sure if that is your intention. Will he have hands? use Bio weapons projected from the character's body? You have the makings of a solid design you just need to feel it out a bit. :O)

princeonstar
02-10-2007, 12:36 AM
I think you should flesh out the body a bit to get a better feel of the character as a whole
thanks for the imput and critque brokenpencil =)
i am working on the body, but still trying flesh out the rest of the design to create a strong looking ancient. tring to work natural armor into an organic form (ex. bugs).

right now the extreme angularness of your concept gives the feel of an evil character... not sure if that is your intention.
yeah, currently thats the idea i am going for, i wanted to try to create an ancient that is more along the lines of fear rather than intimidation. i donno if i am making any sense on this part

CGTalk Moderation
02-10-2007, 12:36 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.