PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Sequences in loader?

jdrouse
02-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Hey peoples,

I have some kind of oddball rendering layers. I have a BG layer that has inconsistent naming, and although I could rename and renumber them all together, I'd like not to.

The second issue requires that I have a 3 different sequences of Foreground frames that are seperate from one another. I will try to show u what a timeline will look like

[--FG-1--]........[--FG-2] ................. [----FG-3--]
[==BG===][===][=====]==========][========]

That pretty well illustrates it. Any ideas how I go about this? Thanks so much to anyone who can throw ideas out here for this. I'm not master of fusion by a long shot. Thanks
-John

EricD
02-14-2007, 04:24 PM
The easiest way to do this is to use Dissolve nodes. Connect your BG to the background input and FG 1 to the foreground. Add another loader for FG 2 and adjust the Global In to the desired frame. Repeat for FG 3.

The Dissolve node (default settings) will automatically revert to the backround if there is no valid foreground input.

Inker123
03-14-2007, 12:55 AM
You can also add multiple pieces of footage under 1 loader under the Clip List.

CGTalk Moderation
03-14-2007, 12:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.