PDA

View Full Version : Dominance War II: cmc

cmc
02-06-2007, 05:14 PM
My concept of the shadow is:

1. Angel or saint like figure.
2. Wings or the cross is the theme of the design.
3. Use anicent type of weapon like sword or bow.

My concept of the anicent is:

1. Proud
2. God like
3. Powerful
4. ...

Will add more to the above as I goes along.

My shadow will be something like an assassin of God, an avenging angel or angel of death. Have not decide on gender but most likely be female. Name may be something like Uriel, Azrael or Gabriel.

note: The year is 3106 and the Ancient have be have slept for 3000 years. Is there a connection?

cmc
02-08-2007, 07:56 PM
Work in Progress:

I am using 3d to block out the overall shape because my 2d drawing is crapy.

I have adjust the figure to the proportion I wanted. Details like hand and head will add in later as I want to get the overall shape right first.

When I am working with the wing I found a way to create and pose the wing!

cmc
03-05-2007, 03:22 AM
Some progress. Still roughing out the shape of the character. Still not final design.

cmc
03-07-2007, 02:12 AM
Wireframe. The is should be the final proportion for the female figure. Next is to add more detail to the arms, legs, back and the butt area.

Kajfa
03-07-2007, 06:31 PM
You got the same thinking as I. And its nice to see another Sci Fi angel for dominance war. Keep up the good work. Oh and isn't Gabriel suppost to be a man? well I guess thats up to you ;)

cmc
03-08-2007, 10:04 AM
You got the same thinking as I. And its nice to see another Sci Fi angel for dominance war. Keep up the good work. Oh and isn't Gabriel suppost to be a man? well I guess thats up to you ;)

You are right. She should call Gabrielle. But it is too late to change.

Actually I wanted a ancient magical feel to it rather than scifi. However the latest progress look more like an astronaut. Will need to change.

CGTalk Moderation
03-08-2007, 10:04 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.