PDA

View Full Version : Help with render

DiNKArt
02-25-2003, 04:45 AM
I made half of a room with AM. When I try to render my work it will start to render then after about 20 seconds AM will quit and I will get a message thatan error type one had occured. I took out some objects thinking I was trying to render to complex of a scene. This however didn't work. I then selected toon render. This did work however it isn't the result I wanted to get. I have a G3 Mac running on os 9.2. I am using AM 10. I just upgraded the other day. I have been rendering my work as I worked on my project every time I added a large piece and this is the first time I have had this problem. If anyone can help that would be a huge help.
I am sorrying if this has already been brought. I looked but did not find any thread related to mine.

Thank You

DiNKArt
02-25-2003, 04:54 AM
Here is a small picture with out several things like blinds.

gra4mac
02-26-2003, 12:07 AM
I'm not up on my Mac error codes, but I think type 1 and 2 errors are memory. Try giving A:M more memory and see if that helps. Make sure you have the ram to do this, open GL takes a big chunk of memory that isn't listed. Good luck.

Cheers, Graham

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.