PDA

View Full Version : What makes up a CG female head looking like a real woman ?

FR33K
02-05-2007, 11:49 AM
and furthermore like a real sexy looking woman!?

Hello,

I am just about and in the finishing status of my female head ( i post it later as i am not at home...) but i am not satisfied with the result so far.

I think there are certain areas of the female face which differ from a male head as they have other different attribut values.

- Lips: more woman has thicker lips like jessica alba...(many examples here on cg talk)
but i dont know many women like Jessica alba so i cant really say thick lips are meant to be for woman only...
- Nose: small noses, fox noses or noses with a bown bridge
- ears: rather small and round(ed)
- chin: rounded and short in the height
- cheeks: i think there is nothing special in attributes which has more women then men not?
- eyes: well maybe thats the main focus i should concentrate on?

or do you think all the above is rubbish because all the female head beauty depends on the overall look of the character? As you see i am a bit confused...

what do you think makes up a real good looking female head? Depends it more from the texturing of the head like long eyeleashes, nice rounded eyelids, nice drawn and shaped eye brows, red glossy lips and rouge on the cheecks and freckles on the nose?

So what is more important or has more weight? modeling or texturing? and which of the above points?

FR33K
02-12-2007, 09:21 AM
hm... this forum is really dead :D

phudgey
02-13-2007, 06:41 PM
hey man, yup this forum is deserted youd proberly have more luck posting in the general discussion forum.
here is a link that may be useful for you http://www.virtualffs.co.uk/male.female%20facial%20differences.htm

Fudge

FR33K
02-16-2007, 10:10 AM
thanks man!

CGTalk Moderation
02-16-2007, 10:10 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.