PDA

View Full Version : shake color node question

kikiyawa
02-05-2007, 01:27 AM
Hi guys
I'm new at the shake but just trying to use this. my shake version is 2.51 for windows.

I made 4 images from 3d tool. they called color, diffuse1, diffuse2, specula. each images have the alpha chanel also. i put these images in the one document at the photoshop. so far 4 layers together at the photoshop as in one document. i made the order of these layers as specula, diffuse1, diffuse2, bottom for color. i chenged layer mode specula to screen, diffuse1 to multiply, diffuse2 to softlight and didn't touch the color layer. also i changed a bit of opacity each layers. so it looks one image at the phtoshop.

How can i make the nodes with these 4 layers at the shake which looks similar with at the phtoshop.

Any help appreciate.
sorry for pathetic english :)

ndeboar
02-05-2007, 04:04 AM
This is pretty basic stuff, if you can't work that out in shake I would reccomend doing it in After Effects, essecialy if your familar with photoshop.

Just use the multiply and screen nodes, and there is a fade node for opacity

Nick D

scrimski
02-05-2007, 05:39 AM
Read this

http://www.tahlniran.com/tuts06/Multipass_Compositing.htm

CGTalk Moderation
02-05-2007, 05:40 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.