PDA

View Full Version : xsi crash

Vedrica
02-04-2007, 09:38 PM
I worked with 5.01 and it crash here and there on my and my friend's computer identical. Both computers have internet connection. No crashes during rendering but when doing small tasks. It sais some memory error. I checked my memory with memtest 86+ and no errors on my memory. I get xsi 6.0 and i tought that crash issue is over but there is again. For Maya it was recommended to turn Maya.exe(shortcut) win 2000 compatibility mode on. Do i must turn off modem for the internet (i have bunch of software for spam etc.) or do something else? Thanks a lot for the answering in advance.

Here is what happend when i try to load the scene (i can load it usually):

XSI.exe - Aplication Error
The instruction at "ox77f516c5" referenced memory at "0x0ee10010". The memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate the program.

WillBellJr
02-04-2007, 11:55 PM
XSI 6 is very soft right now; I've never experienced as many crashes using XSI as I have with v6 - I believe we're all waiting for the next update to resolve some of the outstanding issues...

-Will

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2007, 11:55 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.