PDA

View Full Version : this forum

kloak
02-24-2003, 08:45 PM
i live and breath hash, but spend most of my time on forums that deal just with character animation. cg-char, daminator 10sec_club etc, as i need to improve non software specific skills. i imagine that its the same for most hash users who have got to the point when they just use the ap without thinking about it.

i still use eight.five and am so comforatable with it i just treat it as a pencil and paper, however, i acknoladge i owe hash as i could'nt get to this purely traditional mind set without hash's un technical nature. if people on this forum want someone with no life and with WIP to use this forum i would be happy to do so, i already use cg_char but it would be nice to here from fellow hash users, as i'm a bit sick of 3dsMAX and maya tips, which make up a lot of the 10sec_club forum posts.

i may start a new thread later.

gra4mac
02-24-2003, 10:01 PM
Jump right in, the more the merrier. We need more WIPs. :thumbsup:

Cheers, Graham

kloak
02-24-2003, 10:31 PM
i'm working on a test render now should have it up in 24hrs, need comments as there's not much time.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 01:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.