PDA

View Full Version : Brazil compatability

OutCold
02-03-2007, 08:34 PM
I was wondering if Brazil for Max 8 is also compatible with Max 9 ? Honestly :shrug: Ive already paid a sh*tload of money for the software i use now so if anyone would be interested in trading or simply handing me the Brazil plugin i would be exstatic :bounce: , Hope there are some good hearted souls out there hehe

Thomas

marktsang
02-03-2007, 09:53 PM
was wondering if Brazil for Max 8 is also compatible with Max 9 ? Honestly :shrug: Ive already paid a sh*tload of money for the software i use now so if anyone would be interested in trading or simply handing me the Brazil plugin i would be exstatic :bounce: , Hope there are some good hearted souls out there hehe

i assume you have bought both max 9 and a brazil licence..... so just mail splutterfish and ask when brazil will be recompiled for max 9 ...

if you havent bought a licence for brazil then you have to be joking

cresshead
02-03-2007, 10:04 PM
i think he's joking...
the cold over in norway gives a 'funny' sense of humor!

OutCold
02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Yes got a licence, so i will be updated via Splutterfish if i mail them with my inquiry and info?

slebed
02-04-2007, 12:27 AM
If you got a license then any updates will be on your fishmarket account page.

OutCold
02-04-2007, 11:55 AM
Updated :thumbsup: thnx gents

CGTalk Moderation
02-04-2007, 11:55 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.