PDA

View Full Version : latest effort

Nadz
02-03-2007, 02:12 AM
hello people. here's my latest idea. c&c welcome.
http://123pichosting.com/images/2033017.jpg

everlite
02-05-2007, 08:16 PM
Hi,

I think your image needs more of a focal point. At the moment it's confusing what we should be looking at, the temple or the sky. Overall it's crying out for something to fill the empty space, maybe another mountain in the center offset to the right with a greater build up of temples to balance out the composition.

The middle mountain range and distant mountain range need blending a little more, maybe colour correcting the distant range, looks a little green but feels it should be a slightly darker value of the clouds, the shaded areas of the clouds.

Hope that helps a little.

- Dave.

JJASSO
02-06-2007, 04:59 AM
I agree with everlite totally, this image is weak , you need a composition and better integration, for instance the far mountains look green in their aereal perspective and does not much the sky atmosphere

take advantage of the pyramids and create a more interesting image to look at, I liker what you did with a partial sun hitting the pyramid, also perspective is not accurate for the pyramid

take a look at the tutorials section in this matte painting forum ( sticky thread )you will find some rules of composition papers that will help you a lot in matte painting techniques, good luck ! I will look forward

CGTalk Moderation
02-06-2007, 04:59 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.