PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Female Model to trade or buy

Apharius
02-02-2007, 07:56 PM
I am looking to trade some models,,, I kinda suck at modeling humans but I am really good at everything but cars...
I was looking at buying that Masha female model on turbosquid,,, but 320 is kinda high for that plus I am needing a higher quality model preferably than the Masha one although it looks very good...
I have alot of architecture & furniture models I would be willing to trade or if some of you gifted idividauls are in need of some extra money,,, I am in the market to get a model for an interior animation of a lobby for a major corporation... I have the majority of the job done I just need to add a good looking female at the front desk...
Customers ask for the craziest things...

Thanks a ton if anyone can help

Rebeccak
02-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Apharius,

mashru has generously made this female model available for use for free:

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showpost.php?p=4102458&postcount=224

Hope it helps - please let mashru know your appreciation if you use it. :)

Apharius
02-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Thanks,,, I guess I need to be clearer on what I am looking for I would like to make a trade but if need be I am willing to purchase a model,,, if the model looks good enough & is rigged I would be willing to pay more for it...

I have over 800 different models,,, alot of them are saved in multiple poly sizes...

I have animals, lots of cartoon type characters, cars that friends have done, planes, trains, tanks, buildings, furniture...

My model library is 30 + gig I am starting to not keep track of it all,,, so you see I am not just asking to trade just a dinning set for a fully rigged life-like character...

I am offering someone as much as they would like to trade,,, I know the value of what I am asking... I also know how much time I have invested in what I am offering...

So if any one has a friend or knows someone who might be interested please let me know...

I just need to make it happen what ever it takes...

CGTalk Moderation
02-05-2007, 02:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.