PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Models to Rig

markantony007
02-01-2007, 11:19 PM
I am a student looking for a few models to rig for my production class. Bipeds and Quadrupeds that are organic or mostly organic would be ideal because I will need to be able to show proper deformations.

Of course I will give full credit to anyone involved with the model.

So if anyone has a model they can spare I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

jtaddei
02-02-2007, 08:32 PM
have you looked in either the rigging or animation forums? They are seriously just a few links down from this one on the main page.

http://forums.cgsociety.org/showthread.php?f=26&t=190975

markantony007
02-02-2007, 10:40 PM
I tried your link, but it is a thread for free rigs. I am looking for models that haven't been rigged yet. I understand people are a bit touchy when it comes to giving out their models to someone with only 1 post count but I have to try anyway.

I appreciate your reply.

kyuketsuki
02-06-2007, 02:54 PM
I have two models that I would be happy to let you use. One is a medium poly human female and the other is the same female modified with clothing. I could use these rigged as I teach at a college in NC and they need something pre-rigged to start their animation class (otherwise they spend half the semester just setting up their assets). I am not that great at rigging so this would help me a lot. So anyway, you can use my models as long as you give me credit, let me have the rigged models when you are done (I will of course give you due credit) and let me know your contact information (you may have mine). Please, send me a private message and we can work out the spicifics.

CGTalk Moderation
02-06-2007, 02:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.