PDA

View Full Version : hey moderators fumefx needs its own offical thread

feldy
02-01-2007, 02:05 AM
hey moderators fumefx needs its own offical thread like afterburn i think more people are starting to pick it up and it would be nice to have one permant home for questions and answers and such. thanks Jeremy

jabbermacy
02-04-2007, 11:09 PM
hey moderators fumefx needs its own offical thread like afterburn i think more people are starting to pick it up and it would be nice to have one permant home for questions and answers and such. thanks Jeremy

No, the developer should provide a sufficient forum - (ps. it's a cool trick, but not worth a forum here - sorry to extinguish your fires...)

superhypersam
02-06-2007, 10:31 PM
A Fume section is a good Idea!

though there are dedicated Forums, the nice thing about cgtalk is that its all in one spot.

Fume deserves its own section as much as Afterburn does.

much to learn, much rtoo pass on

cheers

JHaywood
02-07-2007, 12:07 AM
I say add one. It seems strange that Aura, which has never been officially released has its own thread, but FumeFX doesn't.

rebolt
02-07-2007, 03:33 AM
Yeah it will be good idea for creating a particluarly dedicated thread for Fumefx.
So that all the users can post their queries and WIP projects to discuss in that thread.

JohnnyRandom
02-07-2007, 01:55 PM
Sure why not? the "FumeFX Finally Released" thread is already turning into one...

mustan9
02-07-2007, 04:38 PM
I hate those sticky threads that end up holding hundreds of posts. There are very hard to search, browse, and read.

JohnnyRandom
02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
I hate those sticky threads that end up holding hundreds of posts. There are very hard to search, browse, and read.

Totally agree (obviously unless you keep up on the thing daily), really the only option is to create more sub-forums, otherwise not much you can do but search by posts....

CGTalk Moderation
02-07-2007, 05:18 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.