PDA

View Full Version : New Intro

slayerment
02-24-2003, 02:14 AM
Hey can you guys check out this intro I just finished. Its for the group "The Cynic Project."

Thanks

http://www.quintonfigueroa.com/cynic/index.htm

mage111
02-24-2003, 06:01 AM
hey dude love the intro!

(btw this bounce on opera looks like its on speed dancing to trance music... weird!!)
:bounce:

anyways, bah damnt tangeents (stuck phone infront of that bounce so i cant see it :p)

great intro, only thing i'd have to say is, with your spectrum analyzer (as winamp calls it, lost the word i was looking for if im wrong) is i'd like to see it move more to the beat thats being played... i'd jsut feel more in it if it went more...

and the little hesitation between the spectrum analyzer and the new image kinda did the same, keeping a nice flowing rythum would be kool

otherwise, great work man :-)

jadedchron
02-27-2003, 07:31 AM
:thumbsdow i hate seeing 8 billion redundant things..over and over. not too mention tech-no ...ack!:hmm:

dark_lotus
02-28-2003, 05:39 PM
I think you should intergrate the text (the various styles of music) more with the animation.

After it told me what the cynic project was I had no idea what was going on.

But yeah, mix the text and the animation more.

Apart from that it looks pretty cool!

Keep up the great work!

slayerment
02-28-2003, 07:28 PM
Thanks for all your feedback everyone. The point of this intro was to give the name Cynic Project out to the audience, and then try to captivate them by adding motion and speed. Thanks again guys.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.