PDA

View Full Version : EPS Problems

Eman597
02-23-2003, 09:03 PM
I have a model of a helicopter and wanted to export an encapsulated postscript. I made a UV Texture map in the form of an atlas, and selected the layer I wanted to export. When I tried to export it, is gave me an error reading, "All Foreground Layers Empty. Nothing to Export." I have plenty of geometry in the layer, so I have no idea why it is saying it is empty. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

ribbez
02-23-2003, 11:05 PM
happened to me before. just make sure you have all layers in your object visible.
if you want an UV from just one layer, simply make the UV map with only that one layer visible (or just select it's geometry when you create the map), make alle layers visible again, set one of your viewports to UV texture (choose your atlas map in the texture map popup if you have more than one map), and then choose EPSF export. you'll be given the option to export only the UV map or all viewports.
good luck ;)

Eman597
02-23-2003, 11:05 PM
so no one knows what the problem is? come one, this forum is full of masters, surely someone can help :sad:

Eman597
02-23-2003, 11:06 PM
oh thanks, you replyed as i was typing the reply.....you read minds!!!!:eek:

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.