PDA

View Full Version : Vue 5 & 6 Infinite Vue 6 Xstream cd Covers

IvanB
01-30-2007, 08:58 AM
Heres a few more new CD Cover images to print on cd after download versions.

"NO LINK...Technical difficulties...SEE BELOW"

Ivan.

Wabe
01-31-2007, 07:51 AM
Are you sure it is legal what you are doing here? Use a company logo and offer work with that through the Internet? Free or not does not matter here really.

I hope you have the ok from e-on.

I am a designer doing a lot of corporate design work for big companies, that is why I am so sensitive on this issue. It is something we have to think about every day. And has nothing to do with your enthousiasm for Vue and its communities of course.

IvanB
01-31-2007, 11:35 AM
Hi,

The intention of these covers were to print the disk that you burn, after you download the software, so you can identify your disk...NOTHING ELSE!. If we bought a boxed version the disk would probably be printed already...I'm happy to remove them, its no skin off my nose..But I understand what you mean....Consider them removed!

I dont know what you mean about "Offer work"...anyway, it doesnt matter... there gone!

Wabe
01-31-2007, 11:45 AM
Oh, I have no doubt on your good intentions. But when you display them and advertise them here for download it is an offer of course.

And therefore underlies copyright restrictions. As everything - it protects your work too. Even if you don't want it right now maybe.

CGTalk Moderation
01-31-2007, 11:45 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.