PDA

View Full Version : Shush

ymihere
01-29-2007, 10:43 PM
http://www.therealjohnwu.com/temp/Shush_08.jpg

Here's an image I'm working on. I got the inspiration to create this piece, still WIP, from the show 24. The system of martial arts that this guy with the knife is using is from Wing Chun... that's the fighting system that Bruce Lee started but was too impatient to complete. Bruce and his senior Wing Chun buddy, Wong Shun Leung, use to discuss fighting concepts. Wong would usually kick Bruce's ass but that story was never mentionned:). Now you know:).

Anyway, the guy with the knife is doing a Quan Sao, it's a simple movement in the fighting system that uses attack and defense simultaneously. In fact, all of Wing Chun moves are simultaneous attack and defense. Okay, enough with the kung fu talk already!...

I want this image to have a sense of suspense. I'd love to hear any advice you guys can offer to make this piece better.

Thanks all!

CGTalk Moderation
01-29-2007, 10:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.