PDA

View Full Version : Character: Daredevil-Digital Painting Photoshop 6

jcdlr
02-23-2003, 05:45 PM
Hi Folks,

Well I'm a newbie here and I just thought I would contribute to this amazing site!

This piece was done in Photoshop 6 with a Wacom Tablet. It took me about 4-5 hours to do. I used a reference photo and alot of patience lol.

Your critiques are more than welcome.

Thank you

Jean Claude de La Ronde,

Illustrator-Freelance
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
jcdlr2001@yahoo.com

P.S. I'm a Freelance Illustrator and I'm also looking for work, experience and polishing my resume. If you like what you see and have something to offer, send me an email and lets talk about what you have in mind.

SheepFactory
02-23-2003, 06:57 PM
Welcome to CgTalk :beer:

Nice Drawing , do you plan to do a background ?

jcdlr
02-23-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by Sheep Factory
Welcome to CgTalk :beer:

Nice Drawing , do you plan to do a background ?

Yeah Actually I'm not finished yet. I'm planning to do a Comic Cover sample for my Portfolio. I'm going back to College in Illustration and Design this September to get some knowledge and polishing the techniques lol ;)

Right now I'm a security Guard on the Night shift schedule and the only thing I have to do on the job is drawing and puffing up my Digital painting, composition skills on my laptop. As you might have seen, I'm a freelance-Illustrator trying to get some extra work to earn some money to pay the bills. lol ;)

Thanks for your feedback.

Jean Claude de La Ronde

Freelance-Illustrator
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
jcdlr2001@yahoo.com

Mangled Poly
02-24-2003, 10:17 PM
NONO stop the daredevil now do the more important character, electra... Jenifer Garner!

jcdlr
02-24-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Mangled Poly
NONO stop the daredevil now do the more important character, electra... Jenifer Garner!

Maybe later hehehe ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.