PDA

View Full Version : HARDCORE MODELING - Ray Harryhausen - KRAKEN

Rogerio Lima
01-29-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi, The subject of this challenge is so great that encouraged me to participate for the 1st time on the challenges here in CGTalk. I hope to learn a lot from all those great artists in the forum. Please any critics and tips will be very welcome! I've modeled a lowpoly cage inside Cinema4D and i'm detailing it in ZBrush.

Rogerio Lima
01-30-2007, 02:28 PM
I guess its a stupid question but anyway...how can i upload my renders? Or maybe i need to upgrade my account to do so?

nmcelmury
01-30-2007, 04:34 PM
i usually throw mine up on photobucket and just copy and paste the IMG code it gives you into your post. welcome to the challenge!

Rogerio Lima
01-31-2007, 04:20 PM
Here are my renders!...

nmcelmury
01-31-2007, 05:39 PM
that looking pretty good so far Rogerio! how much detail are you planning on adding in zbrush? i think you could take this guy pretty far if you really pumped in some wrinkles and scales, ita coming along niceley

Rogerio Lima
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks Nicholas. The hardest thing about Z-Brush to me is decide how much detail to put in your models. It's so easy to go too far and overwork them. But it really needs further refinement.

CGTalk Moderation
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.