PDA

View Full Version : animation Post-production sound design / mixing / editing for free. here to help!

the-sound-guy
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Just a quick post to see if anyone requires any assistance concerning audio for their films? I'm currently a student at university studying sound design and production for film and television which has given me a wealth of experience in all areas of the field. during my time at uni I have worked in calibration with other students on Games, Trailers, Shorts, Fan-films, Feature lengths and adverts.
I have Also won competitions for my own work and university master classes recreating sound for some of the movie-indusrty's most famous scenes such as the opening to raiders of the lost ark, the battle of helms deep from Lord of the rings - The Two Towers (tough one) and saving private ryan's D-Day attack on Omaha Beach using sound library’s and Foley recording.
I have had a lot of practice and some credited experience in sound post-production for film, so even if you need something as simple as footsteps putting on your animation or perhaps need your entire films sound creating or remixed I'd be more than willing to help, providing you with a very high quality result (for free of course) and it would really help me out with my course. If you would like to get in touch then just post here or give me a shout at studio_guy19@hotmail.com.
cheers.

CGTalk Moderation
01-29-2007, 03:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.