PDA

View Full Version : XSI houses in UK near manchester?

mrflynn
01-28-2007, 07:23 AM
Well, im at that damn scary point in my life where im about to graduate soon lol.

So Im finally aiming for a job, but alas Ive no idea if there are any XSI film/games studios in the NW UK.
Im hoping, ok begging if anyone knows any studios near to manchester?

Ive just started planning my reel and il post a progress thread on here soon ;) but id love to know that there is a chance i wont have to take a loan out after i graduate to move to london to get me a job ;(

wurp
01-28-2007, 12:24 PM
hey, why stay in manchester? I moved from sweden here to london some years ago and this is where the action is :)
if you check http://www.xsibase.com/xsilinks/companies.php you will see that 95% of the companies are here in london, I cant even find one company in that list in manchester, judging by that list it looks like if you dont want to move to london you will have to go for either glasgow or cardiff

mrflynn
01-28-2007, 08:51 PM
Aye thats what I already knew wurp, but i was hoping someone would know a stepping stone near where I live ;) .

But nevermind, il come abuse the north south divide later this year.

CGTalk Moderation
01-28-2007, 08:51 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.