PDA

View Full Version : first lowpolly i made WIP

Flaviosen
03-27-2002, 01:40 AM
http://w1.402.telia.com/~u40213403/img/temp/real.jpg

well...this is my first lowpolly char that i have made. The maps aint finnished just as yet but they are in the works. I would like to know all the wrongs and rigths that u see. Its a 512*512 map...if u want i can post that one to. would be really nice to get some c&c so that i learn somethings from all u pro´s.

i baxmodeled it btw. :p

endseason
03-27-2002, 12:30 PM
2500 is not that poli:) not yet...
in a average title for pc and ps2 with more characters on screen..and an average enviroment 2500 is the lod high:)

btw really like the char, don't like a lot the face expression...the face is not in the relax pose:)

try to give a better resolution to the tshirt and face...(i mean better res but still in the 512 tex:)

paolo.

Flaviosen
03-27-2002, 05:17 PM
well..im thinking in a consolgame sorta way...then this could be a normal char...i know that the face is not relaxed...aint no morph on it yet...and im still in da mapping stage..yea...the shirt could be alittle more highrez...true that..ill post an update for ya tonight....thanks for the rep

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 02:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.