PDA

View Full Version : MISSING. 2 links to correct shape animation

rubery
03-27-2002, 02:35 AM
Hello all,

I saw a link the other day to two scripts that allowed you to correct shape animation from 1.5 to 2.01. I think they linked to the XSI homepage, but i can't remember, and i can't find the thread that linked to them (not even sure if it was on this forum!)
Anyone know what the links are?

Cheers boys ...

EdHarriss
03-27-2002, 08:23 AM
Here you go!
http://www.filmtecknarna.se/stefan/shape/index.html
(If you lose/forget this link I've got it on my website under Tutorials>XSI>Animation>Transfer shape animation from 1.5 to 2.01

rubery
03-27-2002, 07:15 PM
Nice one ED.

I ran the scripts earlier but was dissapointed with the results, as they only corrected about 90% of the shape animation. The shapes are used for Lip-Synicing so that missing 10% is still qiute noticable around the mouth.

The trouble is I have animated in 1.5.3 but want to render in 2.01 because of the way MentalRay 3 renders Final Gathering. Rendering time is not a problem as i am going away for a week tommorow morning (GMT) and intend to leave my machine running. I've tried lots of different setting but just cant get 1.5.3 looking as good as 2.01 renders.

Thanks for the relpy

All the best chris..........................

EdHarriss
03-27-2002, 07:44 PM
There might be updated versions of these scripts on the Softimage site. I remember seeing them in the XSI download area. Just underneath the XSI 2.0.1 download. (In big red letters)

spazm
04-01-2002, 08:59 AM
im having the same problem :( only when i run the scripts it doesnt change a thing

:(

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.