PDA

View Full Version : Character: Frightful

Adam
02-23-2003, 02:16 AM
well I finally finished my portrait head shot I was working on. I would really reall really love some feedack. If you feel the image is to dark please let me know because I think my monitor is off a little

Well here it is finally:wavey:

http://www.artificialgenius.com/aperin/headportrait2.jpg

I really hope you guys like it. It is my second attempt at really texturing

I love this forum;) :buttrock: ;)

Teyon
02-23-2003, 02:22 AM
I think you've made an excellent model here and I know you put a lot of effort into it but

You know what I think would clinch the feel? How about having the back of his right hand facing his mouth (his finger tips would be facing the camera) with open palm. As if he were gasping in fear.

As it is, seeing his body simmers down the tension so either cropping it or adding another element to break up the calmness of the bottom of the pic.

Just my thoughts which are worth a little less than two bits. :)

Cyn
02-23-2003, 04:14 AM
I agree, I think that the head model looks fine but the body isn't doing anything dynamic to match what his head is doing. Unless he's paralyzed from the neck down... :hmm:

Adam
02-23-2003, 06:18 PM
The main reason the body is not doing anything is beacuse it is for a class project due monday and I don't have time to complete the rest to the same quality right now. Plus I kinda like the lack of lower body movemet because it is more like the exact second someone becomes frightful

Anyway thatnks for the comments. If I get time later I will add some more to it.

Adam
02-24-2003, 04:10 PM
Please I would really really love some crits:hmm: :shrug:

It was modelled in max and textured in photoshop

phoenix2k
02-24-2003, 04:34 PM
hey, thats one really nice model... nice atmosphere too!!! :thumbsup:

oxygen_77
02-24-2003, 06:55 PM
Really great texture on the sweater!

killahsin
02-24-2003, 07:01 PM
ok i love it.

Crits:

Neck seems just a tad bit to long, shirt texture is kinda bland.

thats it

Other than that very very nice work, the facials are impressive

Capel
02-24-2003, 07:24 PM
Really good stuff, adam. Especially the inside of the mouth. Very realistic. The only thing that sticks out to me modeling-wise is the ear. It looks deformed. Other than that, great job! :beer:

Adam
02-26-2003, 09:53 PM
Yeah I agree the ear is definetly the worst part of my modelling ablities. It is just to flat. I will have to go in and tweek it a little more

I would also like to add more seem thread in adventually to the sweater. But im not sure I want to do much more work on it. Im kinda burnt out on him for a while

lildragon
02-26-2003, 11:57 PM
Can't see it, I get a red X :shrug:

salud

Adam
02-27-2003, 12:07 AM
I don;t know what the problem is because I get it just fine on a couple diff computers here at school

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.