PDA

View Full Version : ROBERTO"S BULLHORN: Who is planning to animate their entry?

RobertoOrtiz
01-27-2007, 03:30 PM
I want to do an informal poll, just out of curiosity.
Who knows if we get enough people, I might be able to spotlight it.

-R

Pinoy McGee
01-27-2007, 04:31 PM
I'm thinking of doing just a simple walk cycle or a club attack for my cyclops.

Dann-O
01-28-2007, 10:36 AM
I am a lousy animator but I was thiking of doing a few extra moves on the turntable to show off that they are rigged. Anyways I am a ligtweight. It would be cool to see a few animations.

AndreKling
01-29-2007, 09:42 AM
I would love to animate mine, but right now im not even sure if i will able to finish it by the deadline, maybe i get seriousl busy for the next couple os months ( unfortunatly ).
but would be awesome to see an animation challenge on ray homnage

AnimZiggy
01-29-2007, 10:36 AM
errr...i d love to make the bust grrrrroaaaaaaall or something but technically i m not sure how to do all that with displacement maps....might give it a go. can't promise.

nmcelmury
01-29-2007, 09:25 PM
i would love to animate my entry too but time constraints are honestly making me wonder if im going to hit the modeling deadline, i will try my hardest to do it though, it would be fun animating something with tentacles :)

Rod Seffen
01-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Well don't sweat it, there's still a full month left.
I'm not animating mine because I would have no idea how to rig six arms.

Justame2002
01-29-2007, 11:45 PM
I'd love to animate my entry as well, good thing the edge flow on my harryhausen bust is animation friendly, might do a couple o' facial expressions, if time allows that is, first things first though.

willbrown
01-30-2007, 03:21 PM
I'll give it a shot. I've already rigged a Kali and did a really lame animation test.

http://www.willbrownmedia.com/images/Doc10.mov

When I have the model finished with swords, I'll take another shot at getting some decent motion. I just wanted to see if I could get her rigged in Carrara for poses. Carrara's animation tools are so friendly I think I might even try to stage part of the sword fight.

RobertoOrtiz
02-20-2007, 07:13 PM
For those having hosting issues, I can host their animation and images.

Drop me a line if you are interested.

-R

SergioSantos
02-20-2007, 07:16 PM
I was thinking to make my Talos go down from the pedestal, but not for now...
I have to do the DWII

eddieellis
02-21-2007, 06:14 AM
not sure that i willl have time to animate mine.... finishing is my first priority

CGTalk Moderation
02-21-2007, 06:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.