PDA

View Full Version : Possible to reorder tabs of a Custom Shelf?

dwigfor
01-25-2007, 08:17 PM
Hi all,

I was creating a custom shelf containing all of my custom scripts which I've accumulated. I've created a couple of toolbar tabs, but now I'd like to reorganize them. Is it possible to change the order of the tabs of a custom shelf?

Thanks,
-Dave

dwigfor
01-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Is it possible to reorder the script buttons as well? I thought I could drag/drop to reorder, but that tries to create a new script/button.

grahamef
01-25-2007, 09:09 PM
Edit the .xsitb file. It's a simple XML format so it should be fairly straightforward, but save a backup first.

dwigfor
01-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Thanks for the reply. At least it's possible, but I kind of wish I could just rearrange it inside of XSI. Same with CPsets...

Another question - I've been installing lots of .xsiaddon's. Most create toolbars (with only 1 button in them) and they're all listed under Paths.

1) Add-ons Paths is not completely covering the screen, and I need to scroll down to see Projects. Is it possible to remove or consolidate this list. Do you ever need to refer to the Addon path?

2) Addon Toolbars - since I'm creating my own "Master" toolbar, can I delete these addon toolbars. They're cluttering up my View/Toolbars and most seem pretty unneccesary, as they only contain 1 button.

Thanks again.

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2007, 11:36 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.