PDA

View Full Version : Does Vue Xstream include Vue 6 İnfinite ?

embpictures
01-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Does Vue Xstream include Vue 6 İnfinite ?
Vue 6 İnfinite and Vue Xstream 6 are different software ?
Is Vue Xstream 6 same with Vue 6 Infinite ?

thanks

IvanB
01-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Vue 6 xstream IS vue 6 infinite, with an intergration plugin for software such as Lightwave, 3D max, maya etc. You can use your 3d app with vue via the plugin, or vue on its own ( pretty much as vue infinite).

embpictures
01-26-2007, 09:06 PM
thank you IVANB

blkmaJic
02-06-2007, 07:55 AM
if im' not mistaken ... the intergration plugin is NOT included with Vue xStream but is a separate d/l from their site ... correct me if i'm wrong

IvanB
02-06-2007, 09:13 AM
Hi blkmaJic,

I can see how it might be confusing..I too am confused with that download, I THINK that might relate to those who bought the pre-release of xstream, which did not have the plugin.

Xstream was released without the intergration plugin, when vue 6 came out...I purchased Vue 5 infinte and got a free upgrade to Vue 6 Infinite, then upgraded to Vue 6 xstream (when it was released, a while later. A completely new full download of Vue 6 with xstream plugin as one), where others bought Vue 6 Xstream (basically Vue 6 Infinite), in anticipation of the plugin (it wasn't ready with the release of Vue 6).

I suppose the link is there for people to download and complete the xstream install.

I think thats whats happend....I may be wrong.

assistant pimp
02-06-2007, 07:10 PM
E-on i s unlike any software company I have encountered. This very question is what keeps me from making the purchase. Also are they still in a prerelease/maintenance version? Has it been stabilized since it was released. I asked these questions of E-on but never get a response. Yet another reason I dont make the purchase. They seem very poor with communication. Whether you purchased it or not.

videodv
02-06-2007, 07:59 PM
Maybe this will help clear some of the confusion

When run in stand-alone mode, Vue 6 xStream performs exactly like Vue 6 Infinite. The features described in this page are identical to Vue 6 Infinite.

Taken from the following link.
http://www.e-onsoftware.com/products/vue/vue_6_xstream/?page=2

Cheers,
videodv.

CGTalk Moderation
02-06-2007, 07:59 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.