PDA

View Full Version : GHOST Model! please help

cyruslam
01-24-2007, 06:09 PM
Hello all, plese help , my project have some problem.
i alway using Reference model when i make it Local it say " have [3] object...... can;t not save normally"
after this the scene can't open again...... i don't mind try to recover the scene
i want to know how can i fix the ghost model? where can find out that [3] object?
have any idea?
thanks all please help me T.T

XYZRGB
01-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Hello all, plese help , my project have some problem.
i alway using Reference model when i make it Local it say " have [3] object...... can;t not save normally"
after this the scene can't open again...... i don't mind try to recover the scene
i want to know how can i fix the ghost model? where can find out that [3] object?
have any idea?
thanks all please help me T.T

When you say " where can find out that (3) object? " I assume you are asking where the hidden object is in your scene ?

I'm a complete beginner to XSI, but I'll try to post something because I notice you have had several views and no replies.

Are any objects hidden or invisible in your scene ? As you probably know, you can select " Invisible Components " from the eye icon in the viewport.

You can then select them and unhide them.

I really hope I didn't waste your time. As I said I am a beginner.

Good luck !

cyruslam
01-25-2007, 09:23 PM
thanks for you idea and your replay! i fixed it!
just parent all in the sence to the null, then export it, import by a new sence! that's ok
actually thank your reply ^^ thanks very much :P

misterdi
01-26-2007, 03:31 AM
Actually what you are doing is almost the same with merge scene (plus one null).

You could simply create a new scene and merge your problematic scene into it.
It import your scene as a model. This may create nested model which prior to v6.0 is something you may want to avoid. It will also include the cameras from the merge scene.

Regards,

CGTalk Moderation
01-26-2007, 03:31 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.