PDA

View Full Version : Horrible Customer Service

muli
01-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Has anyone else had problems contacting E-on? I have tried their toll-free number, but it is always busy. I have tried emailing, but this is a waste of time.

I was promised a free upgrade to Vue 6 when I purchased Vue 5 last summer. I have never heard from E-on regarding this free upgrade.

Very disappointed.

ooo
01-23-2007, 09:47 PM
I always get my answers very soon from e-on. Did you use the contact option on the website? http://www.e-onsoftware.com/support/TechSupport.php?FromPage=13

muli
01-23-2007, 10:32 PM
I have tried this approached several times. I feel they keep giving me the run around.

I am very upset. I should not even post. Much too emotional.

Here is the deal - I was promised a free upgrade last July once v6 comes out. E-on is now saying I missed my chance to take advantage of this upgrade. It make no sense to me. If a software company promises an upgrade, they should give you an upgrade. No strings attached. I had no idea that this was a limited time offer, or that it was up to me to ask E-on for the upgrade. I thought they would contact me once it was available!

I have my original emails from when I purchase v5. No where does it say that I must act on this upgrade before certain amount of time.

JWFinster
01-23-2007, 11:07 PM
Newbie here. I saw this thread and had to post.

I've run into the exact same problem. E-on keeps telling me I should have read their newsletters, but I never received their newsletters! Now they're saying I can't take advantage of the upgrade offer.

Ultimately, I'm not sure who's to blame. I want to blame E-on, but they seem to think it's my fault.

Oh well. Water under the bridge.

GaryDXD
01-25-2007, 04:04 AM
I will also say that they have the WORST customer service I have ever seen. Just last week I got a response from a question I posted 6 months ago...no joke!

I just sent them a question 3 weeks ago which I have yet to hear back on.

JSmustang
02-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Well like any company that has a tool such as this, they most likley have hundreds of emails to answer a day, who knows who the staff is and how many they have. Answering e-mails six months from the original expected date of return can mean many things, including that they have several hundred emails a day not only on certain product contacts but on pre sale questions, phone operators might be busy 24/7, this is something that should be common from a company that has produced a great product such as what e-on has produced. You can not just look at it from your own perspective, you must look at it from there's as well.

Mike.H
02-11-2007, 06:18 PM
itīs always sad when support and customer care fails but e.on do treat their customers real nicely, not to say there wont be situations were the customers feels mistreated-

sadly enough mistakes do happen sometimes, which doesnt make it a bad company, far from it, e.on is in my humble opinion usualy a very client caring company.

Obviously if you never recieved their newsletter and was promised a free upgrade upon your v5 purchase e.on should honor that deal and im sure they will if that was the case but i can understand e.onīs pov aswell since they did state in several newsletters and such that it was for a limited period of time.

with that said, have you sent a copy of their original email to their support (where they promised you a free upgrade).

muli
02-11-2007, 11:24 PM
I actually mailed a letter to e-on's customer service department soon after starting this thread. Sure enough, I heard back from e-on several days later and was extremely pleased with their response.

Lets just say I won't be switching over to Terragen anytime soon!

Thanks e-on for listening to your customers.

Mike.H
02-12-2007, 04:42 AM
great news :)

CGTalk Moderation
02-12-2007, 04:42 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.