PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone Attended a LearnLightwave Seminar?

policarpo
03-26-2002, 09:09 PM
Just wondering, cause i'm going to sign up for the Dallas Lightwave seminar on April 6 & 7.

I was just wondering if anyone of you lightwavers had attended one of these...and how you liked it.

It's a great deal for $189.00.

Anyway...I'd appreciate the feedback.

:D

-policarpo

labes65
03-27-2002, 09:47 AM
Has any one really got to go to one of these things..yet.. and what amazing techniques do we get..or how about, show us a trailor for the curiculum...Something... I have registered twice..already only to only ever get put off.... Any one know..anything?

Facial Deluxe
03-28-2002, 01:15 PM
I've made some for Softimage 3.8, I don't know if I can find some for LW ...in France.

Fuzer
04-01-2002, 10:29 PM
Policarpo:
I may be going to the one in Dallas! I am going to be in town with my wife for something else that ends Saturday morning.

Anyway- Have you found any additional info anywhere, or heard (somewhere else) from anyone that has been to one of these? I would also like to know where in Dallas and what time and for how long.

Thanks for any info. Maybe I will see you there :)

policarpo
04-01-2002, 10:35 PM
hey Fuzer...i decided to take the plunge and attend the seminar...it's being held at the CourtYard By Marriott at 4949 Regent, in fabulous Irving.

so i guess i'll see you there if you make it. it should be fun!

:-)

-policarpo

Fuzer
04-03-2002, 02:16 AM
I had pretty much decided to go. But I have been reading some negative comments over at comp.graphics.apps.lightwave, and am now having second thoughts... I may be better off putting the $189 plus hotel expenses toward my new system/software/or training vids. I'm still undecided.... Maybe I will still see you there. In any case- I hope it goes well :)

ToddG
04-03-2002, 03:00 AM
since i've been a presenter at a few of the learn lightwave seminars i guess i'm biased . . . BUT . . i think these shows are well worth the $. i actually learned alot of techniques etc from some of the other presenters.

i'll be doing the LA show (along with larry schultz i believe) if any o' ya'll lightwavers are in this neck of the woods.

policarpo
04-03-2002, 03:01 AM
thanks for the plug Todd...i'll be in Dallas this weekend to learn a boat load of time saving tricks!

:D

-policarpo

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.