PDA

View Full Version : what next

slothropv2
02-21-2003, 06:35 PM
I just finished going through "Classroom in a Book" twice. What book you the you recommend I move to next. Thanks you for your time. I saw the thread for the tuts on the web, but Iíve found that I respond better to doing tuts from a book, rather than a website. And by the time I print them out, a new cartridge cost as much a book.

On a side noteÖ I bough the AIPTEK 6x8, and am not very happy with it. I donít really know whyÖ itís my first oneÖ maybe Iíve just been influenced by all the great reviews that Wacom has received. Iím thinking of getting a Graphire2 or the Intuos2 4x5. My question is, does the Intuos justify the additional 80 dollars? In doing a search on Wacom, Frog has convinced me that the 4x5 is large enough.

Thanks again.

kraal
02-21-2003, 06:57 PM
the wacom has better responce and pressure sensitivity......trust me the difference is worth more than 80 dollars.........btw i may suggest th 6x8 a friend has the smaller one and complains....complains....complains.....

oh and i suggest the photoshop killer tips by kelby

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.