PDA

View Full Version : Custom Palettes

brenly
01-22-2007, 11:50 AM
Ive just installed Painter at home and Id like to copy my custom palettes from my work machine to my home machine. What file do I need to copy over??thanks

brenly
01-25-2007, 12:02 AM
dont tell me it cant be done?

Ces
01-25-2007, 12:47 AM
A Quick browse of the user interface reveals a menu button labeled import palette :D

Menu->Window->Custom Palette->Organizer->Import.

Jinbrown
01-25-2007, 06:13 AM
1. On the computer where you have your Custom Palettes:

2. Launch Painter and use Window > Custom Palette > Organizer.

3. Highlight the Custom Palette you want to transport to the other computer and click the Export button.

4. Navigate to the folder where you want to save the Custom Palette, type a file name, and click the Save button. Then click the Done button to close the Custom Palette Organizer dialog box.

5. Move the file to the receiving computer.

6. On the receiving computer: Launch Painter and use Window > Custom Palette > Organizer.

7. Click the Import button, locate the Custom Palette, and click the Open button. Then click the Done button to close the Custom Palette Organizer dialog box.

brenly
01-25-2007, 06:20 AM
dam ...
Still got an old school mentality. I thought I was going to have to copy some file from C:Program Files ..
thanks!!

CGTalk Moderation
01-25-2007, 06:20 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.