PDA

View Full Version : Is a Filmbox question ok?

mattregnier
02-21-2003, 04:51 PM
Curious first if a filmbox question here is ok, since it's the predecessor to Motionbuilder....if it's cool, then on to my question.

Has anyone had any luck getting filmbox to control another instance of it across a network? Like say I have a character on a computer and I want to be able to drive all the motions/functions of it from another instance of filmbox running on a seperate computer. Is it possible? and has anyone done it?

thx-

Michel Besner
02-21-2003, 06:28 PM
For these types of questions, pelase contact support at support@kaydara.com

Cheers !

M.

mattregnier
02-21-2003, 06:40 PM
Wow a reply from the Pres himself :) Thank you Michel. I will do just that. Does Kaydara's support cost anything? The reason I ask is because I'm a student at Purdue University West Lafayette, IN. We have about 5 licenses of it in one of our labs, and have ordered licenses for Motionbuilder, so I wasn't sure if they charged for support email or not.

Thanks again-

Michel Besner
02-21-2003, 06:50 PM
You should be covered by the support provided to our academic partners (which Purdue is part of ...)

M.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 12:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.