PDA

View Full Version : Fusion5 plug-in sample code for resize

scrambls
01-18-2007, 02:05 AM
Hi.

I'm developing some plug-in codes that operate as similarly as resize node.

To be exact, I want to make the plug-in in which the size of the sequences is changed.

For example the size of input sequences is 1920x1080, and after applying the plug-in the size of output sequences is 2880x1620.

Though I know there are already several resize filters that Fusion5 provides, I want to implement some more functions in addition to resize.

So, I want to find Fusion5 sample plug-in code for resize.

I already downloaded and looked up for the Fusion SDK from the eyeon software Inc. website.

But there is no sample code for resize in the Fusion SDK.

There is a sample plug-in code "Resizer" for Adobe After Effects, but as you know After Effects plug-in is not compatible with Fusion5 perfectly.

Can you give me any tips or recommend another websites about plug-in development.

Thank you for any help.

Have a good day.

doctorx256
01-26-2007, 08:34 AM
i don't hink you can find source codes for df plugins anywhere... have you tried talking to eyeon they may help you... if you discover something good, let me know...

CGTalk Moderation
01-26-2007, 08:34 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.