PDA

View Full Version : Tail not working right!

maddav99
01-16-2007, 09:27 PM
I tried making a tail from every source I could think of linear, spline, cubes, but they all came in really, really funky and way out of line with what I had drawn. They worked great, but were nowhere near my envelope. Anyone know what's up?

mdee
01-18-2007, 07:58 PM
I tried making a tail from every source I could think of linear, spline, cubes, but they all came in really, really funky and way out of line with what I had drawn. They worked great, but were nowhere near my envelope. Anyone know what's up?

What is exact process you follow? Did you set all parameters, etc... on tail controls?

josh3light
01-23-2007, 02:51 PM
Just try it again a couple of times in a new scene. I think there's something broken with it, and it rarely works for me the first time also, it jumps up in crazy directions. But just try creating it again and it should eventually work .

maddav99
01-26-2007, 04:15 AM
Yep, was gone for the week, cam back and it works perfectly.

By the wya I never could find any way to adjust the parameters in the docs. If there is a way to do this it would be great if you could tell me how. Thanks.

albuk
03-30-2007, 07:17 PM
It's simple.

Select the tail Root (a small cube) and open it on explorer. Threr is a TailControl item.

Bye!

CGTalk Moderation
03-30-2007, 07:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.