PDA

View Full Version : Display Problems

DanKruse
01-13-2007, 03:40 PM
hey everyone I just posted this in Comping, but i figured i do it again here cause its a fusion section I didnt see earlier..Anyways I instailed Fusionon my Laptop and i cant get the footage to display. I've tried every format and nothing works. Not sure if its my laptop or something happened during the instail. I have a new Sony Centrino Duo gig of ram and Shared Nvidia Graphics. I've used Shake and Affterefects with outa problem on this laptop in both HD and Cineon formats. Any ideas would be great.

Thanks

Dan

PieterVH
01-15-2007, 08:09 AM
Hi Dan,

Fusion uses OpenGL to display it's images in the views, so you need to make sure you've got drivers installed that can handle the calls (OpenGL 1.4+ I think, but don't quote me on it ;))... Try installing the latest drivers for your GFX card. If that fails, contact Eyeon on tech@eyeonline.com. I've seen this crop up for quite a few people and so far everyone got it sorted in the end...

Cheers.

DanKruse
01-15-2007, 02:40 PM
I'll have to check into that.

Thanks

Dan

CGTalk Moderation
01-15-2007, 02:40 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.