PDA

View Full Version : make your own short!!!

Hazmatman
02-19-2003, 09:59 PM
I am looking for 2 other people interested in making their own short. If you use Maya and you want to make your own short, send me an email, I have not started the short yet, nor do i know what it will be about, but that is why this is a collabrative team project... right? So send over an email if you want to get started!
JPsilvashy@hotmail.com :beer:

Kirt
02-20-2003, 05:11 AM
There are a few shorts started here already which you are more than welcome to help on. But if you want to start your own, that's cool too. It does help to get things rolling if you have an idea already started that others can pick up on.

Good luck :thumbsup:

Hazmatman
02-20-2003, 09:01 PM
Yea that is ok, i just want a group short, from start to finish... you know? all the way form concept to final render.:wavey:

jelloshotsrule
02-26-2003, 02:24 AM
i'm interested.

i'm finishing up college in may... so around then would be the peak of my availability.

i could work on concept stuff now and light work for sure...

let me know. :)

Hazmatman
02-26-2003, 12:33 PM
cool, that is what we need :thumbsup: . Can I have your Email, adress? I will have more details for you.

nofxsapunk
03-14-2003, 07:42 AM
i use maya and i wanna start a short i can draw and i can model and learning texturing and animation so any thing i can help with would be tight

JIII
03-14-2003, 07:18 PM
is there any life to this project or is it pretty much dead?

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.