PDA

View Full Version : Thread from that guy named Jeroen Stout

JeroenDStout
01-11-2007, 01:09 AM
Hello, hello!

Okay, time for another drawing WIP-thingy style thread that has my work on it and I'll see if I can keep it up beyond two drawings this time :) This thread is just to get feedback on images. I'm uneasy in some areas still, so any additions are greatly appreciated. I'm working towards a personal style, but I'm eager to hear any-one's personal opinion on everything.

Let's see how it rolls!

----

I'll fire away with my first new image, I'm doing a series to enhance my character skills (my hands seriously suck, I'm going to do studies probably, or die crying) and clothing design skills. I do not talk in a feminine voice, so don't try the stereotype :)

In any case, I was wondering what hear colours to combine with what colour of clothing, so I ended up focussing on colours.

http://up1.jeroenstout.net/image/328/size:700-700

My style for images like this is a bit floaty, non-realistic. Soft, in a way. And the hand is rubbish, but I prefer finishing over endlessly correcting. The edge of the hair is a bit too harsh as well, perhaps.

So, let's see how the thread rolls! Thanks for looking and moreso for commenting ;)

-Jeroen

CGTalk Moderation
01-11-2007, 01:09 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.