PDA

View Full Version : Rendering problem!

aquastealth
01-08-2007, 04:56 PM
I have created a landscape that Im really satisfied with and now I try to render it.
Problem is that the render of the scene looks awesome and crisp until its 99,9% finished but the last thing the renderer does is to apply some sort of soft and blurry filter over the complete image :( Ive tried to play with every setting I can find but cant get the sharp clean image I want please help me out, what setting should I check/uncheck.
I use Vue5.
Thx for listening :)

Gitch
01-08-2007, 06:30 PM
Do you have enabled motion blurring on? That could be your problem. Also try different things with anti-aliasing settings. They still need to work on the Anti-Aliasing part there was a discussion on this on the E-on forum.

Cheers

I forgot to add, just test render a portion of your scene to see what it looks like. Usually I just make a strip from the top to the bottom to give me and idea of how it is going to look.

bruno021
01-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Looks like you have some post effects enabled, and I tink this is lens glare.

Double click the camera icon in the world browser, this will open the advanced camera options, and uncheck everything there.

Gitch
01-10-2007, 03:18 PM
You also might want to take a look at the square in front of your camera which is your focal length.

I forgot to add, you might want to use Sharp rather then Crisp if you are doing stills.

aquastealth
01-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Thx for the answers
I have tried to mess a little with my settings but I cant find a solution, strange thing is that the next time I opened Vue the default render settings gave me a really bad looking picture almost like some parts of the picture where not correctly rendered and instead it looked pixlated but with really small pixels. And no I did not stop the render before it was 100% done ;)

Gitch
01-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Post a picture so I can see what you are talking about.

mwalter1
01-13-2007, 02:17 AM
Also tell us what version of Vue you are using. Maybe the camera is using depth of field. Please show a few screen captures of your camera settings too!

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2007, 02:17 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.