PDA

View Full Version : "The Dead Shall Walk"

Lucidyness
01-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Okie dokes,well I was doing some animated scenes for my final assignment...me being something of a newb when it comes to animation gets faaaaaar to stressed out.So I said **** it,I'm gonna do something else for my final assignment and work on my animation skills afterwards.
I've always wanted to make a zombie movie(me loves the Romero movies ! \m/>.<\m/) and I figured it would give me some vfx practice ^_^ so I did these two tests,there is a third test coming tommorow.

Then I'll storyboard the thing and film it,I will be integrating some 3D elements into the shots,aswell as 2D elements and Green Screen shots.
Hopefully I can pull it off,seeing as I don't have hordes of zombies(or ne1 prepared to get mucked up with make-up) I'm gonna have to do a few different versions of myself as a zombie(3D generated wounds and the like) and create the zombie hordes from that :P I'll be posting progress updates throughout the month,I've had so much fun creating today's test and I hope that you enjoy it !

P.S: Yes my compositing skills need a little work ;P ....I screwed the first one up,sorry bout that won't happen again :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXVYQ7rGigo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6c4ACBoUkg

PatrickAlessi
01-07-2007, 10:10 PM
I like the second test alot... Only the long cameraturn is irritating and timeconsuming.

Is "Animation" the right place to post this kind of stuf???

Lucidyness
01-08-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks ,am^_^
I agree with you about the amera movement will try cut it down to size.
I figured that I may as well put it here,seeing as its gonna contain some 3D elements,but I could be wrong.In which case it should be too much of a problem,seeing as we've got such wonderful Admins and mods ;)

CGTalk Moderation
01-08-2007, 02:07 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.