PDA

View Full Version : plugin idea

KillMe
02-19-2003, 02:55 AM
ok before i go any further if this exsists already whooppss and can someone show me where? if not anyone super clever with plugins and scripts can this be done if so wanna give it a try?

wgreenlee1
02-19-2003, 04:09 AM
SplineTools (v2.3)
This is essentially a "knife tool" for splines: you can insert spline crossings. And depending on the application, the script can also work like the Extender plugin (spline-only). Added three more scripts to further assist in spline modelling.
(http://www.geocities.com/lightwavespread/lscripts.html)

This might be what youre talking about.....maybe.

EDIT:Yep,Spline~Extrude.lsc,works like a charm.
faulknermano is a LWGod,I rank him up there with Hurley and Worley!:thumbsup:

faulknermano
02-19-2003, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by wgreenlee1
SplineTools (v2.3)
This is essentially a "knife tool" for splines: you can insert spline crossings. And depending on the application, the script can also work like the Extender plugin (spline-only). Added three more scripts to further assist in spline modelling.
(http://www.geocities.com/lightwavespread/lscripts.html)

This might be what youre talking about.....maybe.

EDIT:Yep,Spline~Extrude.lsc,works like a charm.
faulknermano is a LWGod,I rank him up there with Hurley and Worley!:thumbsup:

well, thank you for your 'patronage.' (get it?) but i truthfully dont think i'm anywhere near the perimeter of a hundred megaton nuclear blast radius from mr. hurley or mr. worley. :)

at any rate: the stuff in spline tools, more or less, assume a certain methodology when working with splines: spline intersections must occur for every point along the spline, etc etc. SplineINEXtender, specifically, will not work any other way. i just wanted to give warning, just in case people use it in a way that it wasnt designed for.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.