PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone want my doodles? ;)

Alice
02-18-2003, 09:57 PM
Working some with illustrations right now and i guess that comes in handy when you are finished and want to wrap things up.

SO, if anyone need someone to help out with illustrations and typography, here I am :)

You can take a look at my homepage at www.heybaberiba.com

(and if any webprogrammer should see it and discover why it doesnt work sometimes and want some doodles in return, then Im happy :D )

Drop me a pm or a mail!

:beer:
cheers!
/Alice

unLevel
02-18-2003, 10:27 PM
Hey, Alice, I'm glad you're offering to help people...

It's really nice to see you 2d guys(and gals) hang out down here some and offer your skills to us poor people...

Alice
02-18-2003, 11:53 PM
well...actually, im not only a "2d person" I do attend at an animationschool and know my fair share about maya and worked some in max.
But i like to draw, and love to do them illustrations :)
Besides, illustrations and konceptwork is always nice while presenting a ongoing project on the web *hint hint*
:D
Cheers!
/Alice

unLevel
02-19-2003, 01:33 AM
don't get the *hint*hint*

please explain, as I'm trying to learn all I can whilst my stay here...

{-=Jaxx=-}
02-19-2003, 10:21 AM
Hello Alice were doing project which you can see the current progress in The Maker:Short Animation thread and we need a concept for a young boy we need to model any help from you would be much appreciated you could even help out on the animation if you want?

Alice
11-19-2004, 04:49 PM
dobidobedo...
Just surfing in to say I'm still here, and right now, I have some time to help out if theres a project thats fun and interesting :)

KCDragon
11-19-2004, 06:05 PM
hehe - It took me a minute to figure out the time delay between posts there, but I caught on!

Very nice web page Alice. You have a lot of nice artwork there and the presentation is very nice as well. I assume you figured out why it works sometimes and doesn't others?

If you're interested in doing concept work, we have a sci-fi project going on right now and we have 1 concept artist on board already, but I'm sure he'd love the help. I don't know if you like sci-fi art, but the offer is there if you'd like.

Just look under Short Movie: Final Outpost for information.

In any event, great artwork and it was a pleasure to see.

KCDragon

Alice
11-21-2004, 09:32 PM
hehe - It took me a minute to figure out the time delay between posts there, but I caught on!

Very nice web page Alice. You have a lot of nice artwork there and the presentation is very nice as well. I assume you figured out why it works sometimes and doesn't others?

If you're interested in doing concept work, we have a sci-fi project going on right now and we have 1 concept artist on board already, but I'm sure he'd love the help. I don't know if you like sci-fi art, but the offer is there if you'd like.

Just look under Short Movie: Final Outpost for information.

In any event, great artwork and it was a pleasure to see.

KCDragon
Realy dont know whats up with the website, have 2 different hosts for it and I guess thats whats wrong, the slower host sometimes beeing too slow. Will fixing that as soon as I can afford it :)

I'll have a look at the project and PM you :)
Best regards
/Alice

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.