PDA

View Full Version : Displaying attached images in thread

RormanKnockwell
02-18-2003, 03:23 PM
For some reason, attached images are not displaying in discussion threads. Browser cookies are active, and my preferences are set to "Show image attachments..." = yes. All I ever get is an image icon and a link to the attached image. Offsite images display just fine, which probably means it's an issue with my preference settings.

Furthermore, when using Mozilla I am required to re-login each time I try to view an image. IE does not have this problem. Again, cookies are enabled in both browsers. Any ideas how to solve this?

PixelShader
02-19-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by RormanKnockwell
For some reason, attached images are not displaying in discussion threads. Browser cookies are active, and my preferences are set to "Show image attachments..." = yes. All I ever get is an image icon and a link to the attached image. Offsite images display just fine, which probably means it's an issue with my preference settings.

Inline viewing of image attachments has been disabled to improve server performance.

Geoff

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 11:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.